Sunday, July 23, 2006

LJ, Garland TEXAS!!!!!!!

I know I havn't typed and actually Je is typing it. TOday i went with the Bonn teams...obviously it was a day of PR walking and I loved it. It was so great to spent time with the students and trek leaders and to hear their hearts begin to break for the natoins. It is also really cool for me to see JE (who was on my SSG team last year and is now an intern- and I actually wrote this, she didn't add this)anyway it's cool to see how much this girls has grown. It really gives me joy to see her grow so much- all the interns. The theme seemed to be PRing against the enemy today. Tomorrow the teams are going to be faced with so many converstations. ALREADY through PR walking the students have met people from previous weeks, and others who simply want to know what ehy are doin. PR for the Bonn teams and Dad I deserve 5 exta euro for writing this blog!

2 Comments:

Blogger reachgarland said...

You've already spent the Euros that you deserve. We all like your new hair ... We miss you. Dad

10:58 AM

 
Blogger Lisa Kay said...

Hey Lara, I love your new do. You sound like you are having better days, its good to hear from you through JE (lol), I only said that cuz I know you don't like it. You are both amazing young ladies with bright futures ahead. I really want you to come spend the weekend with us when you all get home. I have enjoyed your pictures. Someone else was supposed to be posting pictures with this new camera her mom bought her for graduation. Keep having fun and Making Him Famous. How are my boys? Keep your eye on them.
Love, Jordan's Mom

3:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home