Sunday, July 23, 2006

JE,Buffalo, Tx

Hey Cats!

Today was amazing. My team is totally psycho, but a good psycho. They are psycho in love with Father and it was so exciting to see them grow in their prayers. Today they really were stretched by prayer walking for 50 billion hours. It was really cool to see the process of their hearts being broken for the nations. LJ joined us later in the afternoon, and it was cool to see them just welcome her as if she were a member of the team (she is a floater), they really poured out their heart and were not intimidated by basically the coolest person ever. haha jk. she's not THAT cool.

But hi, el heffe!

EZ Cheez

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Kay said...

Hey Jordan. Glad to hear from you and patiently watiting to see you. We had a nice trip to Stacye's (although it feels like the other end of the world). They have a really neat little farm. I am glad you got an exciting team, they should match up well with their leader. I am pryg for your strength as you finish these last days, I know you must be getting tired, but G has good things in store for you for being obedient and listening to His voice. I am so proud to have you for my daughter. Thank you for being an inspiration to me. I love you and miss you.

3:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home