Thursday, July 13, 2006

AT Columbus, MS--doc news

I had my doctor visit today and got the results from my x-ray and MRI. Good news, nothing is visibly wrong with my knee. The ACL is fine, nothing is torn. This is quite frustrating, because I was kinda hoping SOMETHING would be wrong if I had to leave. The doc said that I have very messed up/inflammed/damaged cartilage. No surgery is needed because that would make my knee weaker. I went straigt from the doctor to PT. My left knee has only half the strength of my right. Not good. I'm on a bigger anti-imflammatory and a vitamin to rebuild the cartilage. I have physical therapy for a while, until I go back to school. Its a good thing I came home, because it only would have gotten worse. Please continue praying. They told me not to use crutches any more, which hurts ALOT. I'm still in alot of pain, but I'm trusting my docs and of course the Main Man, so I have nothing to worry about. I miss you all and I hate that I'm not with you all. I am still praying diligently.

Anna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home