Wednesday, July 12, 2006

AT Columbus, MS--At home finally

I miss you all! I wanted to let everyone know that I am home, safe and sound. I got home (in Columbus, MS) around 12:30 CDT, so about 25 hours after I woke up with y'all. The airport staff was very helpful and got me carted sround in a nice little wheel chair at all of my stops. On my long flight (CGN to ERK) I ended up sitting by a wonderful Christian couple from Los Angeles. God is good. I have an appointment for an MRI in a few hours and then I will talk with the doctor first thing in the morning. My knee did not appreciate being cramped up in an airplane all day yesterday, but it is doing a little better today. I will get you another update as soon as I get some information. Just because I am in the States does NOT mean that I am not praying hard for my team. I love and miss you all, and I hope your day went well today!

AT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home