Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Notes to iGo Staff

iGo Staff – I have been having an amazing time here in Köln. I thank all you guys for putting me on this team. I feel God work in my life as well as all the others. We are reading Acts and I got to Acts 20:22-24 and this broke me. Again, thank you all. Love ya and miss you. See you all soon. –GH

My heart goes out to the iGo staff today. Thank you guys so very much for giving me such a beautiful and amazing serving opportunity. Thanks so much for all you guys do, in prep work for us to be here right now – you are the beginning of things that happen here – like a salvation. I pray you guys rejoice in that – you are as much a part of being on God’s obedience as even the Sage girls being here sharing Him with the nation. –AR

Thank you for all your prayers. Everything at Base Camp, even unplanned, happens for a reason. God’s doing big things already. I’ll eat a little extra Nutella just for you tonight. –CC

Friends at iGo! I want to display to you the utmost gratitude for your prayers and your spirits for me and the rest of the team. It’s exciting to be a part of and a representative of such a Spirit-led organization. Thank you for sending us to continue God’s ancient work.
In Him –LS

God has been doing amazing things here! Base Camp really helped prepare us for this trip.  I just wanted to thank y’all for helping us make this trip happen! Y’all are great! We love you! –CD

The teachings of the ancient work and the joy of the sower have become very evident these past two weeks. There have been several conversations with people who heard from past teams. –JD

iWit – I have no words to tell you how grateful I am for your obedience in sending students overseas. Father has destroyed my dreams and ruined me to the American dream. He has taught me through the words you’ve spoken to me in a way I never expected. Thank you for treating us all like family. -LJ

Hey iGo Staff! Just want to thank you all for your support. It has helped me so much. Thanks for the pr-s as well. Thanks N for pr-ing for me last year. It has helped a bunch. And C, thanks for your encouragement! Love you guys –CM

To the iGo staff – I just want to say thank you – for being obedient to God’s call. Most of you I don’t know personally, but what y’all do means so much to me and God has used this to give me a passion for missions. I love that the focus has always been on glory to God, which has really challenged me in these past two weeks. Thanks again! -AP

Hello iGo! I hope things are going well in the office! Tell Jimmy I said “sup?” and Crystal Happy Birthday. I love you guys and miss you! –KT

Hello all iGo people. I just want to say thank you for everything you have done for me in the past… a lot of years. Y’all have blessed my life in ways you may not even know. I can’t fit in this small space how much of an impact y’all have had on my life. I will never forget any of the things you have taught me. My life is the way it is now because of your ministry. Thank you so much! I love you all! -RB

Things have been good. God is going to do so much here with the JSI team, and with the week teams. God loves you! -RL

God has taught us so much the past two weeks! It’s amazing to come back after last year and to be refreshed. I learned so much in the first three days at Base Camp, stuff that I’d forgotten or missed last year and it really prepared us and brought us together, unifying the team! We know that God is working and has been long before we got here and Satan definitely doesn’t want us here. Pray for us as we deal with spiritual warfare and that we will grow closer and lift each other up even more, that Satan will cause himself to fail because we continue to grow stronger and share with others. –MM

I really appreciate everything y’all have done and are still doing for us. All of the time y’all put in really helps us and we all greatly appreciate it. Thanks again. –CH

Hey iWitness! I just want to tell all of you guys how much you mean to me. God has used this ministry to bless me in countless ways. Each of you has taught me something that has molded me and will continue to do so. I’m praying for you guys! –SK

Hello iGosians! In particular the one named Michael Krik! Just wanted to thank y’all for the very effective training and teaching. I apply it daily. Miss you guys. –KK

iGo personnel: Thank you so much for the teaching y’all gave us at Base Camp. The work here would be futile and difficult if we didn’t have that foundation. THANK YOU!!! –AD

I feel bad I haven’t thanked y’all already. Y’all put so many countless hours preparing and training us. You’re truly a blessing. –HP

I have grown immensely this summer thanks in part to the amazing teaching I received from iWitness. You guys are awesome. You’ve really helped me in ways I can’t describe. –JC

Thank you for preparing us to be here. It really helped when we were given random food to eat and perfume poured all over our mouths. We just had to take it like eating popsicles with beans. –JJ

1 Comments:

Blogger Aggiemeeker said...

Dear Ones,
Really you are that to me! I will never be able to express the depth to which Father has placed each of you in my heart. I'm continually blessed by your obedience, passion and excitement for His name. Love and Hugs for you all!-C

10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home