Friday, July 28, 2006

L.D Austin, TX

Hey guys, so our last ministry week is over. I was sick a couple days last week but I still got to spend some time with my kids. They are so amazing and it was a blessing to see their love for Father. I was able to talk to a few people this week and build some relationships. My kids met a few boys playing soccer and really got to mentor them throughout the week. Last night was our final session together and we had the Lord's Supper.I prayed over each of my students, comissioning them as they go back home. I loved being able to pray with them and share how they have impacted my life during the week. I am going to miss all of my kids as I go home. I am also going to be so sad to be leaving the other 25 interns. We have become good friends, and it is going to be hard going home and nobody being able to relate to how we have been transformed these past two months. Pr for us as we go home, to truly take what we have learned here and realize home is our m field now. I love y'all and can't wait to see you next week. Thanks for all of the pr's and support :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home